charlie52 mtn home,ar

charlie52

this is the first time using the forum even though i have been a member for awhile. "ENTER ME IN US OPTICS RIFLE SCOPE CONTEST" thought i would see if i could win something for a change, be nice to have a nice scope without having to pay for one.gun)

Charlie52:

Welcome to LRH! I lived outside of Prairie Grove, AR, for 4 years and still come back down every spring and summer a couple times. Lots of good people and good info here - enjoy!

Side note - to enter the contest, you have to make your post in the contest thread...

Have fun,

Brian

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

i would like to thank outofayr and chas1 for welcoming me to the forum. it is plain to see that i have no idea of what i am doing since i posted for the contest in the wrong spot. and of yet, since i am no computer wiz i have yet to figure out how to get there. i am not a hunter, but i like to be able to do long range shooting. there are not many places in north central arkansas for that, just too many hills in the way. i enjoy target shooting when i can, which is not often enough. i am learning gunsmithing so that i can work on my own firearms. i got hooked so to speak on shooting when i was in the air force. i worked security police around nukes most of my time. and since i carried there and had to practice all the time and that is what got me into the shooting. anyway thanks for welcoming me to the forum.gun)

Thankyou for your service to our country.
Go up to the top left of the screen (above your first post) and youll see a thingy that says LEN BACKUS' LONG RANGE HUNTING OnlineMAGAZINE or something to that effect. Its got a cool picture of snow capped peaks and the tops of some trees. Click on that thingy and itll bring you to the L/R/H main page where the forums are. About 2/3 or 3/4 of the way down the main page youll come accross the giveaway. Post your reply there in that thread to enter the contest.
Who knows maybe youll win and have to buy a rifle to put underneath it. Or you could give it to me :D.

thanks winmag for the information. i think i have it right this time. as for the scope, even though it is a nice thought to give it to you, i really would like to install it on my rem 700, 300win mag. but if things do not work out for my rifle i will keep your request in mind. best of luck to you.gun)

Charlie52, pay winmag no mind. He already knows that if he wins or in the unlikely event acquires it from some other winner that he's already promised to give it to me and likewise if I win it then I give it to me:D:D:D.

Kinda reminds me of heads I win, tails he loses.:cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.