Certified Reloader?????

WSM300Rich

Clicked on a link on this forum for a certified reloader course offered by PSU online. I have never see anything for a certified reloader. They are saying that you can get wholesale pricing on supplies...etc. Is this some kind of BS?:confused:

Wonder, who would set the criteria for what "certified" means and for what purpose? I learn as I go, don't think anyone could have spoon fed me any more than very basic info and methods and I got that from books.

Doubt any retailer (and certainly no wholesaler) would give a rat's behind if someone claimed to be "certified", all they want to know is, "Do you have enough money for this purchase?"

Fergit it, even if true it's only someone's grandeouse idea for making money - for themselves!

That's what I figured! I learned as most others by reading the manuals and learning from other reloaders. I have made a few mistakes:D. I don't think that your local university will be offering any master degrees in reloading. Thanks for the feedback!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts