• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Centershot pistol build

JIM SEE,
Thanks for building such an accurate pistol. You were great to work with on this build.
Load developement was way to easy. Loaded 3 rounds with Bergers on the lands to find my top pressure load.
Ran some velocity spread loads, then shot a 5 shot group.
Barrel never showed one speck of copper fouling. Such a shame to sell it. Sixgunner will be very happy with it. Congrats.

Sixgunner sent me an e-mail. Sounds like someone made a good buy.

Jim. I bought the 7mm SAUM pistol you built for a guy named Jim. It is the Savage target action with Brux barrel and Mcree stock( picture is on your web site). I have been shooting it at lang range the past few weeks. I can only say WOW. I live in south Georgia and its hard to find a place to shoot long range but I have been shooting at 700-800 yards. I am using a 6.5x20 Leupold with the Holland ART reticle. Due to some over the phone coaching from Ernie Bishop I am getting some truly great groups, 2-3" at these distances which is great for a country boy from south Ga. with limited long range experience. I am just starting to work with shooting during wind, mostly been getting out at daylight before wind starts picking up. You Sir build an absolutely awesome long range pistol and I am proud to be the owner of one of your master pieces. Thanks again for a great long range shooter. I am going to Wyoming the first week of Oct. and hope to connect on an antelope at long range, hopefully 800-1000 yards.