Case trimmer

Hey @IHFarmer07 it looks like you can custom order the case length gauge and case holder for the 6.5PRC and .224 Valkyrie for $16.
Go here and you can see the order 'form' info:

I had one of these before buying my Giraud Power Trimmer. I switched in my mid-50s after trimming thousands of .223 Rem cases left my hands and wrists in agony. Great buy for younger reloaders with stronger hands and/or not much money; it'll get the job done but expect to spend lots more time and effort using it.

I clicked on the link that Odoylerules posted on the Frankford arsenal trimmer and was impressed with what I watched. I have been using a Lyman trimmer for years and like it, But I purchased a Little Crow for my 5.56 trimming for speed. Looks like the Frankford model is similar, but more universal. Time to add yet another tool to the bench.

I clicked on the link that Odoylerules posted on the Frankford arsenal trimmer and was impressed with what I watched. I have been using a Lyman trimmer for years and like it, But I purchased a Little Crow for my 5.56 trimming for speed. Looks like the Frankford model is similar, but more universal. Time to add yet another tool to the bench.
Ol' Red, do we ever have enough tools are firearms? I bet I can always find one I just can't live without.

I bought the "new" Lyman Express Trimmer a while back on a whim. I also got all the inserts for it. It works great and perfect for "old tired" hands.
I saw this thread and thought there would be a lot of Lyman trimmer user's, the quick collet loc down and mandrel for snug fit along with the micrometer adjustable cutter seems perfect. Maybe not 100's an hour but I can easy do one every minute taking my time and I get exact length and no wobble, just repeatable accuracy. Still think its one of the best trimmer's out there.

Getting ready to add another 4 foot section to the bench, then look at a larger gunsafe. So you are 100% correct.
That extending your bench usually hits a limit at some point Red. Mine is 7 feet and the next extension will start moving other things in the room, you need wheels on the seat to move around also 😮 So many tools so little bench top. Dave

That extending your bench usually hits a limit at some point Red. Mine is 7 feet and the next extension will start moving other things in the room, you need wheels on the seat to move around also 😮 So many tools so little bench top. Dave
My bench is 8 feet long, but it's not against a supporting wall so...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.