Canadian Company that Used to Make Fierce Rifles

Dean2

For those of you that really liked the Canadian made Fierce rifles here is information on that company. You can still buy the same guns, made by them, and easily import them to the States using Borderview Import Services. The company is called Antler Arms for anyone interested. They make the full line and the great thing is they also have left hand models for only 100 dollars more. ( Note, LH not available on the Expedition. ) SSince the guns are priced in Canadian dollars, you actually pay 1/3 less due to exchange. That makes them very competitive price wise.

You can buy direct and have them imported. Border View does this all the time, it is their main business. Here is a link to Borderview

Brochure - Guns are in Canadian dollars so about 33% less when converted to U.S.

Hope this helps some guys looking for quality hunting guns. (I am not in any way connected to Antler Arms.)

Yes it is a good selection. When I looked at a couple of the rifles they are selling direct I thought the fit and finish was excellent. Even better than what I remember on the ones they built for Fierce. Never heard of one that didn't meet the .5 MOA guarantee right out of the box. Never heard of anyone having to send one back.