Can someone tell me about labradar

I have a labdar. Had it for years. Once you learn how to use it, it is super simple. Chrony every round at my home range (and that is a literal truck ton) Only issue I have had is in rainy weather or if there are too many steel reflective targets on the range.

I started with a sunshade chronograph until and unfortunate accident with a buddy and a snub nose .38 at which point I bought a Magneetospeed. That worked well enough but was a pain to use with suppressors so I bought a Labradar. The Labradar worked but the app sucked, it ate batteries and even with the microphone attachment it would still get errors or dropped shots and it would only work if I was alone at the range.

Now that I have my Garmin it made the rest obsolete overnight, it does everything I need it to with none of the drawbacks the other units had plus it's way smaller and easier to set up. As a bonus it also uploads all the data to the app so I can go back later and add names and notes to all the sessions to keep track of which rifle and bullet combo the data was from.

So far it is the best chronograph I have used and I would highly recommend getting one over the Labradar.

I started with a sunshade chronograph until and unfortunate accident with a buddy and a snub nose .38 at which point I bought a Magneetospeed. That worked well enough but was a pain to use with suppressors so I bought a Labradar. The Labradar worked but the app sucked, it ate batteries and even with the microphone attachment it would still get errors or dropped shots and it would only work if I was alone at the range.

Now that I have my Garmin it made the rest obsolete overnight, it does everything I need it to with none of the drawbacks the other units had plus it's way smaller and easier to set up. As a bonus it also uploads all the data to the app so I can go back later and add names and notes to all the sessions to keep track of which rifle and bullet combo the data was from.

So far it is the best chronograph I have used and I would highly recommend getting one over the Labradar.
So how does the app work? Can you track multiple strings from seperate rifles in one session?

So how does the app work? Can you track multiple strings from seperate rifles in one session?
As far as I can tell need to end session between rifles.

Wouldn't be hard to combine after on computer.

Also this seems like an area that a handful of folks would like. It's simply a programming matter that wouldn't be hard and over the air update would do.

If folks want this I'd just email garmin. I think you'd be surprised how fast the can field it.

The app basically just logs all the data from the Garmin with each session being separate. Once you end a session you can name it and add notes on the rifle, load data, weather etc. as well as the projectile weight. As of now there is no way to have multiple open sessions or the ability to reopen sessions to add additional shots.

IMG_8068.jpeg
IMG_8069.jpeg
IMG_8070.jpeg