Camera Land's Deal of the Day 9/4/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

vortexlogo.gif

Todays deal is a little different than usual.....

In continuing The "Doug's 50th Birthday Specials" we would like to offer a Camera Land Gift Card with the purchase of any Vortex Razor Sport Optic in the amount of 15% of the product price.
So for any Razor Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope we will include a Camera Land Gift Card

Binoculars:

Vortex Razor HD 8x42 Binocular gets a $177.00 Gift Card

Vortex Razor HD 10x42 Binocular gets a $180.00 Gift Card

Vortex Razor HD 10x50 Binocular gets a $193.50 gift card

Vortex Razor HD 12x50 Binocular gets a $195.00 gift card

Spotting Scopes:

Vortex Razor HD 11-33x50 Spotting Scope in your choice of straight or angled gets a $105.00 gift card

Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 Spotting Scope in your choice of straight or angled gets a $180.00 gift card

Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope in your choice of straight or angled gets a $240.00 gift card

Riflescopes:

Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6x24 Riflescope gets a $210.00 gift card

Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 Riflescope in your choice of reticle and turn gets a $300.00 gift card

These gift cards can be used towards another item at the same time of the Razor purchase or used for a future purchase.

BTW, a portion of every Vortex sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.