Camera Land's Deal of the Day 9/17/2013

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

promasterlogo_81513.jpg

Todays deal is a camera related item, for a change.....

Todays "Deal of the Day" is a Promaster - LED120 Camera/Camcorder Light which is normally $99.99. For this "Deal of the Day" we're doing 50% off down to $49.99

CustomThumb.asp

PROMASTER LED Camera/Camcorder lights help you get well-lit photos and video with more natural color. The continuous light source eliminates the red-eye effect caused by your camera's flash and helps you get sharper pictures by providing a good source of illumination for your camera's autofocus system.

Specifications:
120 super bright daylight LED's
Luminance: 51 lux @ 10'
Built-in diffusion screen helps reduce hard shadows
3300º yellow filter is to simulate tungsten lighting is included
Shoe mount to any standard flash shoe or mount to standard ¼-20 thread
Uses 4 standard or NiMH AA batteries (not included)
Universal mounting bracket is included

Click Here for Detailed Instructions on this light

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call @ 212-753-5128 or check our site.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.