Calif. advances bill to ban carrying unloaded guns

it does seem that the consitituon is dead in california. :(
"The right to BARE shall not be infringed."

What's funny is how much sales CA does for the industry even though the politics are idiotic. We have a friend who's a dealer and he's got the new Glock Gen 4's in-stock but he can't sell them cause he's waiting for CA to make them legal.

Mike @ CST

What's funny is how much sales CA does for the industry even though the politics are idiotic. We have a friend who's a dealer and he's got the new Glock Gen 4's in-stock but he can't sell them cause he's waiting for CA to make them legal.

Mike @ CST
Glock Gen 4's are legal in CA and there nice :D. and yes CA gun & hunting laws are aginst our Constitution but still buy far CA still has the most armed people (i think?)

Last edited:
To any who are interested:

"Arms" are many things besides firearms these days. It could be something as simple as a camera in a cell phone.

The first amendment supercedes the second amendment, as it is more important and must precede the second. So first, there must be an education process through the dissemination of knowledge.

Since we have long winters here and I am retired, I bought a flight simulator to learn to be a pilot. I thought it was just for learning to fly an RC aircraft. If you can fly RC aircraft, the real thing is a piece of cake. My brother-in-law is a licensed pilot and struggles with the RC flioght simulator. Can't handle the split second reactions of model aircraft where things happen much faster. Anyway, in two weeks I was flying an intermediate level RC aircraft in the real world with no problems and never having seen an RC flight instructor.

Like I said, arms are much more than firearms these days.

The US Air Force has announced that it will be training more drone pilots than fighter and bomber pilots combined in the future. Two moderate Muslim American citizens were killed by drone recently in a foreign country. There was no public outcry. They were not given a fair trial. Why? Because there was not sufficient evidence. They were just educating people as to what was going on (first amendment) and that made them dangerous.

Congress is authorizing drones to begin operations over US Territory. It is now for monitoring the Mexican border. Of course, in the future it will be for much more, like "terrorist" groups that do not surrender weapons in a "national emergency". The dissemination of knowledge and propaganda is on the opposition side. They rightly identified the first amendment as more important than the second, and gained control of the mass media for general public support. I am afraid you are outnumbered, and with the introduction of drone operations, way outgunned.

I got further into the flight simulator features, and saw that I could fly the aircraft from "cockpit view", which means there is a camera in the nose of the aircraft. I can fly the aircraft far beyond my line of sight. In fact, I sit at my computer in Montana and fly jet drones over the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California a lot. That means I have trained to be a drone pilot. Of course, only in simulation now, but the Air Force can do it for real right now.

Some of those jet model aircraft reach real speeds of 300 MPH. I have seen that young boys are absolutely fascinated by this flight simulator. When my friends from Arkansas stayed for a week, their boy almost lived at my computer flying the RC aircraft. I showed him how I could literally fly a jet drone at over 200 MPH through a ponderosa pine forest and canyons of the Sierra Nevada, using terrain for a sneak attack.

Drone pilots can do things that are absolutely impossible for real pilots in full sized aircraft. You can't kill them by killing the drone because they are somewhere else. I have seen that a drone pilot in Montana boonies can observe and target things in California. I have already done this via my simulator. One of my specialties is taking blades off of wind farm electric generators, as it takes real skill to hit a moving target at high speed in a high wind. Meaning that it is practice for ramming other drone aircraft perhaps? You can vary wind speed and direction through the software. I have extensively flown this simulator for a year and have not reached the limits of its capability. All you have to do is put me at the controls of a real drone now, and I am a real badass for sure.....

You can also fly against an opponent, I believe, but I haven't done that yet. RC pilots tie ribbons to their aircraft and see how much ribbon they can cut off their opponent, so that is part of RC aircraft simulation.

This flight simulator seems far too advanced for what I paid, and I am wondering if it was subsidized by somebody who wanted a lot of pilots that flew unmanned aircraft in the future.

The name is RealFlight G5 R/C Flight Simulator by Hobbico. My unit cost $200, and any RC shop has it or the competitor from Horizon Hobby. Would make a real good gift for a young boy or teenager you know that has the least bit of interest in aircraft. Big kids like it too. Like I said, arms are a lot more than firearms these days.

Your government thinks they need more drone pilots than fighter and bomber pilots combined, and I have given you a brief glimpse of what drones can do. If you go up against a drone with a firearm, I think the drone will win. The pilot can't lose, as he is somewhere else, and would simply pilot another drone if his drone somehow got disabled.

Drones have night vision and infrared imaging, and will be patrolling around the clock in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts