• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CA Carbon classic 33 nosler

Lrreloader

I am seeing if there is interest in my CA carbon classic, 50 round break in per CA instructions. I did jb it after persistent copper fouling. I have the 50 rounds break in were mild loads with 250 gr. Sierra game king, then 45 rounds load ladder testing, I sent 3 pc of brass to amp for testing but were damaged in shipping so the test were inconclusive, I then burned 2 pcs on Aztec program, after that I settled on 2,780 fps with 260 hammer hunters. I have Redding master hunter dies, 45 pcs 2x fired brass some have loose primer pockets from ladder testing. 50 once fired nosler brass, 50 new in bag nosler brass.

20211031_074407.jpg

I could leave the leupold vari x 6hd 4-24x52 lighted firedot in leupold rings. Cds not used. On it as pictured for $5,000 shipped. I have original hardcase for gun and thread protector, and box for leupold.

I got it shooting good, with help from Steve at hammer bullets, and it has a mild recoil for a .33 caliber. The only reason I'm selling is I bought it for a hunt that I couldn't get rifle components in time for my father to build a custom rifle for me and now selling to start ordering parts as a rifle built by him will have more meaning than a factory rifle.