Butterbean better be correct!

The Lee FCD is reasonably inexpensive and absolutely worth having in bench. Heck I bought one more for .357 Mag since I feel better easy adjustment for crimping. Midsouth usually has good inventory of them.

Yes, for anything in next zip code.......

You never know how much Hp you need until you don't have enough for your need.
You nailed it Muddy, one of my favorites is I never heard anyone complain about having too much HP and sure have when not enough HP! I got a chuckle from Frank's post and you made me laugh again. Thanks

Hmmm, @ButterBean better be right? Gee, I hope so!😂

D8549DF5-F476-4B83-B6B9-E18A455FFBB1.jpeg

Honestly I think everything they mentioned is more than enough for everything up to T- Rex....lol
Yet somehow every time something dies from a 22LR I was somehow under-gunned. If God didn't want you to shoot things at night... he wouldn't have made their eyes shine 😈

@Muddyboots ahh I see you too have a disease that can only be cured by a prescription for accuracy... EC tuner and/or brake in a pill bottle?

Butterbean twisted my arm so much I ordered a Lee factory crimp die for both my wildcats. One is the 7-.338RUM and the other is an 8-7 Weatherby Mag. I am looking for better accuracy and hopefully higher velocity. The 7 barrel may wear out, but I doubt the 8 barrel will.
Trust in the Bean😉

Recent Posts