Bushnell 4200 Elite 4-16X50 VS Nikon Monarch 4-16X50 BDC

box creek

I have the Bushnell 4200 4-16X50, but have the opportunity to get the Nikon Monarch 4-16X50 BDC. The scope will be used on my .300 win long range hunting rig. The 4200 has target turrets with zero set. Im new to long range shooting, and these scopes are at the top of my price range.

Thank for any feedback or suggestions

The proof is on my wall, Nikon Monarch 4-16X50 BDC

I have the Nikon Monarch 4-16x50 on my Hill Country 300 win. mag. I can tell you that I can not bring myself to use any of my other rifles (12) when I know the opportunity for a big buck may exist. This set-up has performed flawlessly for me every time with one shot stops. The farthest being a ranged 423 yards. As usual a hunting scope is measured by it's light transmission abilities and brother that is where this scope shines. I have seen deer through my scope that I could not see with my naked eye. Nikon scopes have gone on top of all my hunting rifles, it is just hard to argue with success.
I went to the Nikonhunting.com web site and noticed Nikon has some good promotions for all BDC scopes as well as the Nikon Monarch X scope.

When you are on their web site, check out the Spot On Ballistic Match TEchnology Program for your .300 win. mag., pretty cool seeing what all this round is capable of doing.

Nikon Spot On&#153 Ballistic Match Technology Program

The proof is on my wall, Nikon Monarch 4-16X50 BDC

I have the Nikon Monarch 4-16x50SF with BDC reticle on my Hill Country 300 win. mag.. I can tell you that I can not bring myself to use any of my other rifles (12) when I know the opportunity for a big buck may exist. This set-up has performed flawlessly for me every time with one shot stops. The farthest being a ranged 423 yards. As usual a hunting scope is measured by it's light transmission abilities and brother that is where this scope shines. I have seen deer through my scope that I could not see with my naked eye. Nikon scopes have gone on top of all my hunting rifles, for me it is just hard to argue with their success.
I went to the Nikonhunting.com web site and noticed Nikon has some good promotions for all BDC scopes as well as the Nikon Monarch X scope.

When you are on their web site, check out the Spot On Ballistic Match Technology Program for your .300 win. mag., pretty cool seeing what all this round is capable of doing.

Nikon Spot On&#153 Ballistic Match Technology Program

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.