• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushmaster Varminter FS or TRADE

doug2080

Hey guys putting my bushmaster up for sale or trade. Rifle has less then 500 rounds through it and only been shot at paper and steel and the barrel has never been close to hot. Gun shoot great, Im just more of a bolt action man. Looking to get $1400 or will trade for 220 swift or 246WM in remington sendero depending on condition and round count knowing that both of these calibers are barrel burners. If you would like picks give me your number and I can send you a text pic.

This shouldn't last long. VERY fair price in the current market. Good luck with your sale!

RH

I have a new Rem. VLS that is in 223 if you are nterested. It is flawless and never shot.
601-695-3515 text

Sorry already have 3 other 223's. Wanting something with a little more zip. Thanks though

I actually own a 257 in the accumark and just bought a swift tonight so pretty much only interested in finding a 264WM or maybe another heavy barrel magnum. Thanks for asking though

Can you PM me with photos and more info...twist rate, barrel length, any extras. I am in the market for an AR....

My wife will be trying to post pics tonight and will be sending pics to those that have sent me a pm as well. A little more specs on the rifle for those who asked are that the rife is the way it came: bushmaster varminter uper and lower, 24inch fluted chrome lined barrel, flat top for mounting scope and I belive I have two 20 round mags and two 10 round mags, will have to check to be sure. It has been sitting in the safe for the last 6 months and looks brand new.

Hey guys putting my bushmaster up for sale or trade. Rifle has less then 500 rounds through it and only been shot at paper and steel and the barrel has never been close to hot. Gun shoot great, Im just more of a bolt action man. Looking to get $1400 or will trade for 220 swift or 246WM in remington sendero depending on condition and round count knowing that both of these calibers are barrel burners.

Attachments

• downsized_0131131938a.jpg
    downsized_0131131938a.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
  • downsized_0131131938.jpg
    downsized_0131131938.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8