Burris Signature zee rings

G

I am looking at getting some of these rings for my tikka. My understanding is that they fit on the standard weaver bases. What hight of ring do I need for a 42mm scope? Is there a good Canadian dealer or should I just order from Sinclair? Thanks

I have a set of burris rings on my rifle, the scope is a 40mm my ring hight is high but that just clears my 1.2" barrel, since your barrel is probably alot thinner high rings should work well, you should also be able to get them thru the local gun shop.

Good Shootin,
Brian

im using the high rings on a NF base with a hv tube and they are way too high with 44mil.scope.as was stated mediums should be fine and you could probably get away with the lows.my-2-dave

Hey guys, they don't make the Signature ZEE rings in low, only medium and high....

Be sure to get the Signature Zee inserts as well. I sighted in my newest varminter AR this past weekend and needed a minus 10 on the rear to correctly boresight it. They're only a couple of bucks, but will save you tons of clicks if you do it right. Try midsouthshooters.com, as they charges actual shipping for whatever you order by weight, not price. Don't know if that helps you in Canada, but just thought I'd mention it.

John

With the addition of weaver #61 bases on top of the tikka medium sig zees will be fine--no highs needed. YOu might even be able to get away with low rings because of the added height of the tikka dovetail and the weaver base stacked up.

Im pretty sure i have highs on my whitetail hunter and there is a buttload (1/2") of clearance for the obj on a 40mm A/O.

JB

JB

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.