• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Four X 3-12x56mm Long Range Illuminated in Warne Cantilever 30mm mount

Darryle

I purchased this scope and mount, actually have 4 or 5 of this same exact setup on several rifles, mounted it on a 308 build, zeroed it, shot maybe another 30 - 40 rds thru the rifle and it has sat in the safe. I replaced the scope recently with a Vortex FFP 5-25x56 and I don't see myself ever going back to this setup. I purchased the scope from Doug at CameraLandNY that was advertised here and elsewhere.

I have the scope box, paperwork and the other 4 dials and IIRC the scope is clean externally and the glass is perfect. Comes as a package as shown shipped and insured.

$350, basically you are buying the scope and I am throwing in a $80ish mount, shipping and insurance.

I do not have any form of electronic payment method, so payment will have to be via postal money order or personal check and shipping will be like every optic I have sold here. You will receive tracking promptly, shipping to follow upon confirmation of payment being mailed and you will generally receive the product on or before the payment has arrived.

Links to both items:

Burris Four X 3-12x56mm Long Range

This is the mount Warne XSKEL30TW Gen 2 Extended Skeletonized 30mm MSR Mount Black

Warne 30mm Cantilever mount

full-25419-314407-burris_four_x_warne_cantilever_mount.jpg