Burris Eliminator

I have a couple 4-16s. I really like them. They have some limitations due to the reticle size. I've found the rangefinder to work very good. The hold overs, when the scope is programmed correctly, have been spot on for me. This scope makes shooting "long range" very easy to do.

They're right heavy. I had one on a gun I hunted the mountains with. suck sauce. Not a good walking around scope, not good for dense woods. Great for plains-y stuff though.

Unless something has changed here in Texas they are legal for anything you can shoot with a scoped rifle.
To me however they are too gimmicky ad 100% reliable on batteries which is something that bothers me as I've seen batteries take a crap at the most inoportune times you can imagine.

I was not at all impressed with the glass quality on the several I've tried and I just can't see giving up traditional high quality scopes with far less to go wrong when that "shot of a lifetime" opportunity arises.

Fun to plink and play with? You bet.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.