• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bullets more full boxes, one partial

sable tireur

See Changes*

This is the continuation of a reduction of full boxes of bullets for sale.

Prices do not include shipping due to volume, weight and zip code. I will package as compact as possible to save on shipping. All shipping will be through Priority Mail and the Post Office. If the amount of bullets is small, I can discard the original packaging and use a plastic bag for possibly a smaller box from the P.O.

Prices are based on Midway's pricing or other full service supplier but discounted for less pain in the wallet.

All low ball offers will be cheerfully ignored.

Shipping is additional.

Any questions, post on the thread or use the PM system to contact me.

Personal checks or USPS Money Order. Checks require a clearance. Prices are listed under the photograph.

1686253513234.png

Yes, the boxes show some wear.

Hornady .375, 270 gr. SP Interlock (50) = $30.00 each with 2 Boxes available. Still available 6/12SPF

Hornady 6mm, 105 gr. AMAX (100) = $25.00 each with 2 boxes available. Still available 6/12*SPF

Nosler .358, 225 gr. AccuBond (not blems) (50) = $65.00
SPF

Hornady .358, 200 gr. Spire Point (partial) 95 pieces = $40.00*

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:
Nosler .358, 225 gr. AccuBond (not blems) (50) = $65.00

Still available ?

Yes.

I have unpacked more .35 Caliber bullets which I will post today Wed. 6/14 or tomorrow. Let me know if there are others you might be interested in.

Thank you for the interest.