Bullet Samples

Brain

I have no stake in this, just passing along info and personal experience.

Just got off the phone with Tom Reddin of Bullet Samples after placing an order request online last night. He's great to speak with and quick to follow up on requests.

The company just went fully operational last month so many people might not know about it yet. You can look through their existing stock online and submit a request. Tom will call to confirm order and payment.

Easy way to do some development if you can't find someone to trade projos with.

Bullet Samples for Sportsmen Rifles

Last edited:
I and a friend bought some samples from Tom last month. He delivered what we wanted. He has a pretty decent selection of 22,6mm,6.5,7mm and .308 bullets. Just no oddball calibers like I shoot.

Your right, Tom is very friendly over the phone. He took the time to ask me what I was shooting, shared his experiences with the cartridge.

Buying from bullet samples saves you from buying multiple 100 count boxes of bullets,that if they don't shoot well out of your gun, you will be stuck with. You can buy as many or as few as you want to try.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.