Buffalo Bob in the west

Jimm

Thats right ,

Jim C. aka Buffalo Bob has slipped the leash .

Wanting to make sure that no one pities a fellow that lives in Washinton D. C. I have taken it on myself to inform all you good folk here that BoB is in never never land , has visited the tooth fairy ( Kirby Allen ) picked up his custom 7 AM , proceeded to a remote location in Idaho ( Roy Land ) fireformed a gillion rounds , loaded said rounds to a prescient combination ( read good guess ) and is now lurking about in the Salmon river range trying to spray -paint orange dots on the elk , deer and bear of his choice ( yep , he has tags for all three . )He calls it " scouting " , I think it is simply skipping kitchen chores /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif When he gets tired of roaming about in the high country he retires to a marvelous brewery and pub ( that has some good eats ) in Salmon , Idaho . There he gouges on bratwurst with pale ale while posting on his favorite websites .

Then he will travel to Wyoming to meet a coupla rednecks from Arkansas ( who shall remain anonymous unles some of you rednecks from other parts of the south squeal !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

After a few days piling up antelopes neck deep to a giraffe he will travel back to IDEEHOO( Roy Land ) to whack upon those poor animals that he has scouted and pinned down for his long range shooting fantasies .

Wheww ! I don't know about you guys , but that Jim C is one sick puppy.................and I can't wait to hook up with him wreak mayhem in WYO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif So , does this sound like a fellow that you should feel sorry for ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have to go now , TIR sorting of 800 rounds of assorted caliber rounds calls . Also have to put batteries in flashlights, rangefinders, ballistic calculators , illuminated reticles , pacemakers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

David Tubbs new reticle is busy , but hey ! no batteries , yes ?

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts