buckmaster

shooterpunk2

how much adjustment does the nikon buckmaster 3-9x40 have? im thinking about getting it for my .30-06. what do you think about the bushnell 3200 elites? i have the 10x and like it, but ive always liked nikons too. thanks guy!

The buckmaster would be a bottom line scope for LRH in my opinion. I have had two and they both did what i needed them to do. The optics are better than the 3200. I would get a Buckmaster before a VX I and probably a VX II (cheaper but comparable). I would also get one before a 3200, but I have heard lots of good about the 3200's. I am a little biased in this department however.

I know its not a prime "dialing in" scope, but my budget(wife) does not allow me to spend much more than that, so it will have to do, unless you all have a suggestion for a better scope in that price range. thanks guys!

If i cold muster up $400-450, what would you recommend? im not wanting a very high powered scope, 4-12 is probably the most i would go. Ive wanted a zeiss conquest for a long time but really dont know how they do against a monarch and such. Thanks

80moa up or 40 up and 40 down?

jmason:
When Nikon specifies that the scope has 80moa adjustment, does that mean 80moa up? or is that 40 up and 40 down?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.