Bryant reticule

Sscoyote

Many thanks for your contribution, please do not be offended I need to go away and read what you put and perhaps come back with questions?

Thanks

H

Hello H,
Are you shooting up this way then?

This is my scope
DSC01938.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

Is it like yours?
The small pin in the cap stops the rotation going any further

I didn't mean centre as in windage.
I meant off centre of the tube in the elevation direction.

You zero the rifle with the cross hair off centre ,due to the canted base, and then have more movement across the tube for elevation.
Before when your zero was in the centre the most movement you have is half way across the tube now you have three quarters or what ever (more head room).

The mount I have on order is from Pete Lincoln it is made by SWS (Germany)

I don't understand it is a tactical designed reticule based in metres (European version that I have)?

Jeza

Hi Jeza

Yes shooting up near the Euston estate 2nd week in Aug (the rut hopefully).

My little white dot on the elevation turret is centred on the tube and not offset like yours but everything else is identical.

Can bring it to show you if your near to where I'm going to be, I will have plenty of time in the day if this is convenient?

Thanks

H

Yes ok
I have got my new canted base through now from Pete.
Very nice piece of kit!
What rifle have you got your S&B on by the way?

Harra-what?! ....are you sure that you're allowed across the bridge? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[I'm back in UK and enjoying the cool weather (got a bit of a dodgy belly from an IA farewell feast though!); give me a bell if you're on the Plain this w/e.]

Harry Secombe to you Brown dodger oops soz dog..........

Welcome back buddy.. in the immortal words of the great Ian Fleming "lets do it"

H

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.