Browning stocks

skip AI

I would like to get my hands on a Browning Mossy Oak Brush stock for an A-bolt, anyone know if I could get one through browning or something?
They dont list there stocks on there website, should I just send them an email?

cheers

Dang Skip,
I aint used to this international stuff! They actually do have an international website: http://www.intlmidway.com with a phone #573-447-5116. So, all this means I'm not sure. Maybe that site will help you out. I sure do hope so. In the meantime, have a G'day mate, good luck and good shooting!
Jim

By golly, you're right. Only long actions! Dont know what to tell ya now. Midway is a real pleasure to deal with for me. I have NEVER had any kind of a problem and they seem to go out of their way to please their customers. I am stumped now, hope your email to them will open up new avenues for ya. I will keep my eyes open for something though, in the meantime, take care.

Jim
PS: What caliber WSM you using for a 'roo gun?

E-mail was no good, they just said they cant send me an order and they did not answer my question on the stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well looks like I wont be getting one.

Im using a .300 WSM.

cheers

Skip,
Sorry to hear that. I wish we could find something for ya, but it doesn't look too promising right now. I wont forget ya though, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. Just thought of something, you might try Lone Wolf rifle stocks. All his are custom made and a bit more spendy than Bell & Carlson, but a whole bunch better. Just a thought.
Good luck and good shooting!
Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.