Browning BLR White Gold Medallion

Roughrice

Just picked up a mint very low round count Browning BLR White Gold Medallion in 7mm-08 with Zeiss 3-15 HD5 in Talleys.

It is a beautiful piece and makes me want to go shoot it because I love the levers but I think I'll pull the scope and let it rest in the safe.

Anyone have any good or bad about these somewhat rare WGM's in 7mm-08?

The guy also had an unfired X-Bolt WGM in 7mm-08 that I bought in the package deal but I sold it to my friend who collects them.

I didn't steal it but I couldn't resist the pair... especially the BLR WGM in 7mm-08...just had to have it!

Attachments

• BLR.jpg
    BLR.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 171
  • BLR2.jpg
    BLR2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Just picked up a mint very low round count Browning BLR White Gold Medallion in 7mm-08 with Zeiss 3-15 HD5 in Talleys.

It is a beautiful piece and makes me want to go shoot it because I love the levers but I think I'll pull the scope and let it rest in the safe.

Anyone have any good or bad about these somewhat rare WGM's in 7mm-08?

The guy also had an unfired X-Bolt WGM in 7mm-08 that I bought in the package deal but I sold it to my friend who collects them.

I didn't steal it but I couldn't resist the pair... especially the BLR WGM in 7mm-08...just had to have it!
Go shoot It❗️I love my 708 BLR 🥰

I actually pulled the Zeiss 3-15x50 off of it today as it looked odd. I'll put the scope on one of my other rifles.
It's the RZ800 BDC reticle that seems to be calibrated for faster cartridges anyhow.
It looks busy but I'll give it a run on one of my 284's.

I'll leave the BLR with the open sights. To me it looks better that way.

I've had a base sitting around for my 270 blr for yrs and I just like with open sights. One the other hand I have a scout scope on the 450 blr thats works and looks good too.
I'm with you on pretty guns being tough to take care of while hunting

I did some cerikote in the oven the other day😁 I think it's time to build a way to cook it somewhere else 😂😂
You made me go look at my lever line and I only have one marlin sbr 45-70 and a savage 99 in pistol somehow I ended up all straight grips🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

They are nice!! I got it to resell but somehow it never left🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
It's pretty stout with full power loads for sure. I also have a the 450 marlin in guide model and like the sbr better