• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning BLR 81 7mm Rem Mag

HandgunHTR

I have for sale a Browning BLR Model 81 made in 1991 (last bit of SN is NZ327), chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum. It is a bit of a catch and release for me. I bought it, took it on one hunt and now I don't see that I will ever use it again. When I bought it the factory iron sights had been removed. I bought factory replacements from Midwest Gunworks and installed them. I also installed a set of XS ghost ring sights and a larger front blade with a white stripe. It works very well for both close and long range shots.
The gun has been hunted with over the years and shows some wear on the stock and bluing. The bluing around the muzzle is quite worn as is the bluing on the magazine. There are some scratches in the stock, but none that go into the wood that I can see. The bluing on the receiver and barrel is still quite good and that nice deep blue common on older Browning rifles.
Overall, the gun is in good shape and shoots the Norma 150 grain ammo as well as my handloads of 160 grain partitions quite well.

Price is $900, shipped and insured in a hard case to your FFL. If you live in South Carolina, I will do a face-to-face in the Upstate (pretty much anywhere up and down the I-85 corridor) and will provide a FTF discount.
IMG-3094.jpg
IMG-3095.jpg
IMG-3096.jpg
IMG-3097.jpg
IMG-3100.jpg
IMG-3101.jpg