• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning abolt La stock

I have a household full of company this weekend, I will try and get some pics together later taday, fyi the boyds stock was for a 338 win, while the factory stocks are from a 25-06 and 270

Looking for a wood long action stock for a Browning abolt
howdy sorry for being so late with this, company kinda overwhelmed me but fun was had by all, so here are a few pics I will get more to you if there is something here you are interested in, The two Browning stocks have seen use both have handling marks, and both are for a standard contour, the Boyd's is new, it was a Xmas gift for a nephew but he couldn't wait and ordered one himself after hunting season, it fits a magnum contour, bottom stock is very plain Jane and has been bedded at the recoil lug, top stock has some figure to it and has had the full barrel channel bedded, I have 350.00 in the Boyd's stock I will take 300.00 for it, the other two I'm looking for 140.00 and 175.00

full barrel channel

Attachments

• IMG_0033_2.jpg
    IMG_0033_2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0031_2.jpg
    IMG_0031_2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 20