Browning A-Bolt II Hunter LH 300 WSM $850

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by bullgator, Dec 4, 2010.

1. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

I am relatively new here,and I really enjoy this site. I have been on GB since 2000 with 53 A+ and eBay 431+ feedback. I have my CHL and too many safe kings and queens. I will f2f in Houston area or ship. PAYPAL + fees or MO or personal check and of course CASH is always great. If out of state I will ship to your FFL agent for actual shipping cost. Picture attach button not found
    This is just one of many rifles. Just inquire. Husqvarna, Browning, Winchester, Weatherby, Remington, Ruger, Norinco, Eddystone, Savage, SigArms and HK :D

The Browning is stock and in excellent condition and has Leupold type rings and base and a Leupold VX II 3-9x40mm AO scope and acquired it through a trade. It has a 23" barrel with a mfg code of MX351 which would make a a 2003 rifle. Link for rifle specs:

A-Bolt Hunter, Left-Hand, , Browning Firearms Product

Description: • Receiver - Steel, Low-luster blued finish, Glass bedded, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts • Barrel - Low-luster blued finish, Free floating, Hand chambered, Target Crown • Action - Bolt-action, 60º bolt lift, Non-rotating bolt sleeve, Adjustable trigger, Detachable box magazine, Hinged floorplate, Top-tang safety • Stock - Satin finish walnut, Checkered • Features - Sling swivel studs installed, Recoil pad

http://cid-f6ff838daddd70a7.photos....t II LH 300 wsm/Browning ABolt 300wsm 001.JPG

bullgator47 at gmail dot com email for pictures. Attach pictures button not found. I'm bad.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  2. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

Pictures sent to PM request. Will sell rifle without scope and rings for $650.

3. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

4. 37L1

37L1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here you go. Nice rifle! Front rest needs a little work though. . .

5. Gitthatdawg

Gitthatdawg Active Member

very nice rifle if i was a lefty. i got to play with it perfect condition.

6. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

My un-official scale that we use for eBay sales has the rifle as pictured not including the Coke Zero can at approximately 7.8 lbs unloaded of course.gun)

7. Gitthatdawg

Gitthatdawg Active Member

ok lets make a deal I want it for my dad i guess since i did not get the kimber. Whats my cut on the 257 roberts deal? Call me

8. bullgator

bullgator Active Member

This Rifle has been from a referral on this sight. Thank you for your replies and interest gun)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  9. SOUTHPAWSHOOTER10

SOUTHPAWSHOOTER10 Well-Known Member

Not sure yet if i want to do it or not but thought i'd see if you are interested, tikka t3 stainless synthetic left hand 300 wsm. I'm just not that wild about synthetic stocks, so i'm thinking about moving this one down the road.

10. Frogman2

Frogman2 Member

Have a friend that may be interested in your Tikka can you send pics and contact number to webbtogo@aol.com