Brno

Caleb85

I would love to buy a Brno model 4 for my "soon to be son" my wife and I will be blessed with his appearance to this earth late June !!!..I'm a little tight on cash right now as you could expect ..so if someone has one they would like to sell let me know how much I need to be saving....(hiding)..lol

Congratulations. A lot of pleasant planning ahead. A lot of good youth .22's out there these days that won't break the bank. .22 ammo might be tougher these days LOL.

You might try putting an ad on Rimfire Central. There are many BRNO Owners on that site.. Form what I have seen a nice BRNO #4 is in the $800 and up... The last one I saw on gunbrokers had the barrel chopped and was a little rough. I think the seller didn't accept bid in the $650 range. Unless you are a BRNO Collector I think the Savages on the CMP site are just as good and a heck of alot cheaper...Dave

From the CMP Site...
ITEM # DESCRIPTION PRICE
**See Below Savage Mark I-FVT, Bolt action, single shot, 5.25 lbs weight.
$251
**See Below Savage Mark II-FVT, 5 rounds, detachable magazine, 6 lbs weight.

Brnos have been passed around my family for years!! I got mine when I was 10, I have three 22s that I would like him to have matching with "dad" Kimber 82, Remington Matchmaster, and Brno model 4..

I finally took my #4 out today on its first trip... It is a 1958 that has never been shoot since it was remained in this country except for the factory target tests... Man its a nice shooting gun. 5 shots to sight it in and the next 15 all almost in the same hole...I scoped mine and did a little trigger work. I am guessing a guy could be almost compete using a BRNO#4.. Dave

I finally took my #4 out today on its first trip... It is a 1958 that has never been shoot since it was remained in this country except for the factory target tests... Man its a nice shooting gun. 5 shots to sight it in and the next 15 all almost in the same hole...I scoped mine and did a little trigger work. I am guessing a guy could be almost compete using a BRNO#4.. Dave

????????? Are you just telling me this? Or do you want to sell it?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.