• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New Gunwerks LR1000 package in 7 SAUM plus ammo and brass

hrh00b

I'm thinning the herd a little to fund some backyard projects. Listing this gun and two ultralights.

Gun #1
Gunwerks LR1000 in 7 SAUM. I bought this gun after season last year (December 2015). It is brand new. I've never fired it. It was only fired by Gunwerks to calibrate the turret for the specific load. If you're not familiar with the Gunwerks system, check it out on their website. Sweetest system going for long range hunting. This gun is the LR 1000 with fluted barrel and the directional brake. Has their custom action and I believe it's a Jewell trigger(looks and feels like a Jewell). Only thing different from theirs standard LR1000 is I had them use a McMillan A3 adjustable stock instead of their proprietary stock. It comes with the G7 nightforce 5-22x50 scope with the custom turret, custom cut case, scope coat, sling, thread protector, and all the other little Gunwerks goodies. It comes with 4 boxes of Gunwerks custom ammo(which the turret was calibrated for) loaded with 180 Berger hybrids, plus I've got 75 more pieces of nosler 7saum brass. I've also got the load data for the loaded ammo. The stock is in the black and gray Gunwerks pattern and the action and barrel are stainless. This is a sweet long range hunting setup. Pricing this thing for a steal.
$7500 (you can ck the price on their website)
I'll take cashiers ck or USPS money order. Only ship to an FFL.
I've got pics I can email or text, but I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics on this new site. I'm best reached at [email protected]. I'm on this site quite a lot, but haven't sold much here. I've bought and sold quite a bit on Snipershide and ebay all with the same user name if you want to check me out.

pics IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

Lots of inquiries on this rifle. Lots of trade offers. I need to sell this thing to fund some backyard projects. No trades please. I'm going to drop the price to

7300 shipped

to help this bad boy find a new home.

Done with taxes and back from vacation. Bump to the top with a price drop.

$7200 obo. No trades though