Bower suppressor

TheFishBox

Has anyone used their suppressors? I am looking at the dreadnought specifically for a 338 lapua improved.

Well since it's been a few days and no one said anything, I'll bump you up.

Here's my wood nickel of advice 😂 No experience with the model you want, but on the total opposite end of the spectrum I have a Bowers Bitty. It's a super-tiny 22LR can that they could have phoned it in on, but it's will made with good attention to details. If they put effort into the smallest stuff, I would hope that carries over to their larger stuff.

That said - the TBAC 338 Ultra (whatever model, they have several) has been fantastic on my 338s. AB makes a very cool design with an over-barrel expansion chamber (reflex mount) that has worked well also. The Rugged Alaskan is a great can also, mine is the 360 Ti but works well on 338 and leaves space for 350 Bushmaster if I go that route. Just throwing out as more options if you can't get enough reviews on the Dreadnought to be comfortable with buying. I've personally used all three the ones I mentioned and would recommend them to anyone.

Well I have to tip my hat to Bowers group. Tom (the owner) made a personal visit to my house, (granted I live 15 minutes away from them) he brought out both their dreadnought and vers 375 just so I could give them a try.

I wish I would have had more ammo loaded up for my 338 but I fired rounds thru both and felt like the dreadnought was quieter which stands to reason since it's longer and per Tom has just the needed length to have another stack of baffles in it.

I don't have any experience with any other suppressor for this size cartridge but I do own a thunderbeast ultra nine that I shoot on my 300, overall both suppressors tamed my 10.5 pound 338 terminator down to a very manageable shooting experience.