• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bose ® Wave Radio III – Platinum White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel City Archer

Bose ® Wave Radio III – Platinum White

My wife and I just received these at work for our service awards. We are keeping one and selling the other. I have been nothing
but impressed at the sound that comes from this little unit.

Do your homework and read the reviews. You will see that people rave about these radios. Auxillary jacks on back for headphones,
an optional antenna (trust me, it doesn't need one) and to hook up and I-Pod. I live 30 miles north of Dayton, Ohio and I pull in
crystal-clear stations from Cincinnati. I would have never believed that.

Here's a link to the Bose site:

Bose Website: Bose Wave Radio III - Platinum White

These sell for $349.00 just about everywhere. This one is BNIB and I'll take $300 shipped tyd.

I would be willing to trade for a FoxPro caller of equal value.

PM me with questions!

Thanks!

Bose ® Wave Radio III – Platinum White

My wife and I just received these at work for our service awards. We are keeping one and selling the other. I have been nothing
but impressed at the sound that comes from this little unit.

Do your homework and read the reviews. You will see that people rave about these radios. Auxillary jacks on back for headphones,
an optional antenna (trust me, it doesn't need one) and to hook up and I-Pod. I live 30 miles north of Dayton, Ohio and I pull in
crystal-clear stations from Cincinnati. I would have never believed that.

Here's a link to the Bose site:

Bose Website: Bose Wave Radio III - Platinum White

These sell for $349.00 just about everywhere. This one is BNIB and I'll take $300 shipped tyd.

I would be willing to trade for a FoxPro caller of equal value.

PM me with questions!

Thanks!

SOLD! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts