Blue Mountain Precision Yay Or Nay

FatOldMIHunter

A buddy got a quote from Blue Mountain Precision (Vernal, UT) for custom barrel and action work. He's okay with the price, but he doesn't know anything about the company. If it rings any bells, please let me know and I will pass the info on to him. PMs are okay if you don't want to go on record.

Eric at Blue Mountain is the real deal. I've shot several of his rifles and he is meticulous with his builds. He is a great guy and customer focused. He learned the trade from one of the best, Gordy Critters. If you look at the top PRS gunsmiths Eric makes the list of the top 20 and he's only been in the building game a couple of years. Hope that helps

I would ask them for references. If they are good, they should be able to provide a boat load of them. Just a thought...

He knows he can ask for references, but references can be hand picked, just like websites can be all positive. I'm just doing the best I can to get ahold of actual customers.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.