BLM rule change proposal will be bad for hunt on Public land

According to the views of non-resident hunters shared in the thread below this is none of my business. No BLM where I hunt and the fed lands elsewhere are not for me.

According to the views of non-resident hunters shared in the thread below this is none of my business. No BLM where I hunt and the fed lands elsewhere are not for me.

This is EVERYONES business!! An alphabet arm of the government is yet again creating a solution to a problem we don't have and giving preference to special interest. A back handed grab at your rights.

As a Wyomiing resident I was so ****ed about them changing things up and screwing the non residents who apply. Any resident who made a comment to me about non residents being angry I told them they would be too if after years of applying they finally had points to draw and then they got hosed with changes and then had feweer opportunities they'd be ****ed too. Especially at the costs that non residents pay.

I also thought it bull that Wyoming's charging non residents to horn hunt and fhey can't horn hunt for 10 days after residents can. I hope Wyoming loses money and tourism when they do that. My brother in law is a non resident and he uas spent lots of $ here. No more.

Well, the comment period closed on 6/20 or 15 days after the last public meeting, so a little late. But I'm more concerned with some of these comments and the thoughts of those making them. Take this one for example:
View attachment 472106

They state that clear cutting creates 5x higher carbon losses than the same stand burning down. The trees are still dead and a carbon loss, so apparently the poster of this comment is lacking the oxygen in their brain that these trees used to produce. It's people like this that are going to promote the closures and there's a lot of them out there.
Just like Yellowstone. They let old timber stands burn to the ground. A waste of building lumber and now new forest is growing. Instead of select cut during the winter, they just let burn to the ground. It looks like that they have their heads stuck in the mud again to get a clear line of sight.

JMHO.......But I think this rule is a bunch of crap, this public land is owned by taxpayers,
and only overseen by the BLM.........How can they get away with such a rule,
someone please enlighten me.........Please not "Just because they can"

BLM needs to have their posterior handed to them, legally of course... SCOTUS has under review a sweeping review of Agency's overstepping their authority. We'll see...