Blending Mixed Lot Powder?

I've mixed many powder lots together without problems,but there is a risk of doing it.If one of those lots of powders ever gets recalled,you can ruin the whole lot of mixed powder.I have only had one lot of powder that was recalled.Manufacturer paid me back for the recalled powder.That powder was great.It gave me great groups and velocities,but when the powder when bad,it went bad quick.I destroyed the powder per manufactures instruction.Pulled down all ammo loaded with the recalled powder.I did find three cartridges a few weeks later that I missed when I was at the range.I decided to just go ahead and shoot them instead of pulling it down once I got back home.I had just shot the other cartridges from this group just a couple of months ago without problems,when I shot the first of the three I experience very high pressure.The bolt was very tight when I extracted the fired cartridge.It smeared the headstamp.I pulled down the other two when I got home.The powder inside was chemically damp and clumpy.So,there is a risk of mixing different lots together,I've done it,but I'll just keep the lots separated from here on out.

For high precision/LR work I will only mix them for a given rifle/load if the group size/ velocity/ES of each lot falls within the range of my initialPrimary) lot.

Obviously I am talking about same powder type but from various lot numbers. Anyone ever done it?

For example, I have five 1lb bottles of H1000 from three different lots. By blending together would you minimize the variances between each lot?

Just curious if anyone has done this and does it actually make a difference?
Invariably pound after pound and different lot to lot, Varget has been a consistent performer at the same charge weight in my experience. I believe that moisture content can alter accuracy and small mishandled quantities should not be mixed.

I have always blended new into existing, the key is I run about half way between start loads and max loads and look for accuracy in that neighborhood. If I need more FPS than that I just get a bigger rifle🤣

Just curious if anyone has done this and does it actually make a difference?
F5071BA7-7C9C-4711-8D91-729CEA613933.jpegE3B7E1FD-5632-4382-8A32-B06EF1F394D4.jpeg

Yep. Just did this with 3 different lot #'s of IMR 4198 a while back for my new SML build. I now have 12 lbs of my own completely unique "lot" of powder. After a little research (and a little math) I determined that the below listed storage container would be the most appropriate for my application.