Blackjack .257 Bullets?

My card company would not reimburse me for my "losses". If 1000 bullets magically show up at my door that would be great but I'm not counting on it.

I remember when they came out claiming to be the only heavy bullet for the quarters. Taking advance orders for what seemed like forever and good rinsing if they would ever get them. Now this.

We still have the same heavy Hammer Hunters that we had then. They are in stock and ready for delivery. We have raw material on hand and we produce our own product.

I don't shoot BJ bullets but I have seen this scenario before. Company has little to no product but still taking $$ for orders that they cannot fill. Looks like Logan has been working without pay for the company and decided he didn't want associated with this type of thing. Someone higher up didn't have a issue with taking $$ on a product that they couldn't deliver. Greed is a terrible thing and cloud's a person's judgment.

The good news here is that other companies have filled the gap left by Blackjack. They started the push for high BC match bullets for the .257s and got enough momentum to get barrel makers to start offering faster twists, major bullet makers to make more modern .257 bullets, major brass manufacturers to offer quality brass in desirable .257 chamberings, and bring on some interesting wildcat development.

Even if Blackjack is going down, there are still plenty of good quality match and hunting bullets out there to make use of all these new .257s floating around. It is a bit ironic that they created a market, and they're not even a part of it anymore.

I'm glad they essentially modernized the .25 cal. Can't say enough positive about my 25creed and 25-284. Sounds like Sierra really screwed them and they went ahead and passed that on to the customer.

Website still open too. What a shame that is.
Wow the website has a lot of products and is really great/professional looking. Too bad for the unsuspecting and getting scammed. There are probably a lot of shooters that have no idea what is going on with this company and putting in orders that may never be filled.
If I didn't here about this on LRH I would have gladly purchased some Quarter Bore items from them. I think that their idea on the BJ bullets and components would help out with a build.
Sorry to hear this negitive way that are doing business.

Last edited:
Wow the website has a lot of products and is really great/professional looking. Too bad for the unsuspecting and getting scammed. There are probably a lot of shooters that have no idea what is going on with this company and putting in orders that may never be filled.
If I didn't here about this on LRH I would have gladly purchased some Quarter Bore items from them. I think that their idea on the BJ bullets and components would help out with a build.
Sorry to hear this negitive way that are doing business.
I tried putting things into the "cart" but the 5 items I played with show "out of stock". So, I guess they are basically shut down, with a website that is active. Weird.