birthday scope upgrade

Sasquatch

I better be careful around my new g/f.
Today I was showing her the Leupy MK 4 LR/t 4.5-14x50mm 30mm milling recticle and told her that I wanted to get one for my rum and put the swift I currently have on it on my 25-06 that dad gave me for my b-day. She then told me that if I let her use the 25-06 to go shooting with me, she would pay half of the new scope for my b-day that is the end of this month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

She isn't sure if she wants to shoot at anything living yet, but wants to learn to shoot more accurately. I will start her out with a .22 LR and a .17 HMR and then move her up to the centerfires when I get the new leupy mounted.

I am posting because I am very excited and wanted to share the joy. I also have one question. How long does it usually take SWFA to ship after they recieve the order? She will let me have the new scope the day I see her after it gets here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.