Big Shout out to Terminus........An Mr. Russo!

currently owning and shooting 7 different custom actions I can attest to terminus and Joel being one of the best actions I've ever used and tied for the best service in the industry!!!

My Zeus 25 creed is one of my favourite rifles

So which actions are currently available for the switch barrel for a LA mag cartridge utilizing a 3.8 box? Watching the video has piqued my interest.
The Zeus LA is available with the QC barrel feature. It will accept a 3.8" internal center feed box, or feed from a 3.8" CIP mag.

Did the same thing but went 280 Ackley. I'm not number six I'm #8. Lol
Ditched the NX8 and went back to a NXS.
Do you like the alpine hunter? I'm debating still between that and the Visigoth. Alpine hunter is where I'm leaning though

W

why is the Alpine better for shooting prone?
I have the Alpine and have never shot prone and works great bench or deer stand . I'm about as traditional as you can be and really like the Alpine . I have it paired up with a Curtis Axiom the only thing I would do different is order it without the bolt notch cut out and inlet it myself for a better fit the cut out for the 60 degree bolt through is cot for a 90 degree way too big . I guess you could say way over inletted it is cut for the Rem 700 not for the shorter 60 degree bolt . I talked too them later in case I order more stocks and they said the could build it without the bolt notch the notch for a 60 degree bolt is very minimal