Big life changes, including a move to Colorado.

AJ,

As a retired military I know a thing or two about being separated from your love ones. Keeping yourself preoccupied with your passion and spending time with friends will keep that long wait more manageable.

Good luck on your new endeavor. God bless!

Ed

AJ,

As a retired military I know a thing or two about being separated from your love ones. Keeping yourself preoccupied with your passion and spending time with friends will keep that long wait more manageable.

Good luck on your new endeavor. God bless!

Ed

PSTIMac, thanks.

Feenix, that is actually one of the things I considered prior to making this decision. I have friends in the military and when they get orders, they are gone! If I was asked to defend my country, I'd be gone in a heartbeat as well. So my situation is similar but much easier, I'm just doing what anyone would do in supporting the family and I can take a leave whenever required!

Thanks again everyone for the support,
AJ

AJ:

I wish you all the luck in your decision. I know the hardest thing in the next year and a half will be the distance between you and your family. There is light at the end of the tunnel and you have many friends that are just a couple of mouse clicks away.

I can't remember where in Mi. you were. I'm about 30 miles SW of South Bend, IN and if there is anything I can do for you back here, just give me a shout.

Good luck AJ, I wish you great success in Colorado. Good place to be your in the center surounded by all the FUN states.

Esshup and Coyboy, Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm finding the folks down here are as nice as I remember! I've met some genuinely nice folks and am starting to get my feet on the ground. Thanks again, AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.