Big Buck and Bull Contest **PICS**

Tikkamike

I have put together a Big Buck and Bull Contest this year. South Big Horn County Search and Rescue is hosting and I have a long list of local sponsors. I am planning for first prize in each of the 3 categories (Elk Mule and Whitetail Deer) to be a Remington 870. Anyone hunting Wyoming this year is welcome to enter. No fee to enter. All you need is a Legally tagged trophy from wyoming killed in 2014. I will be posting all the entries i this thread for everyone to see. Enjoy...Here is the first 2 bulls. All scores are B&C Gross

7x7 Bull Elk Scores 288 6/8

This one just came in. Was killed in September with a cross bow and is the pending world record SCI for crossbow.
I scored him at 420"

Last edited:
I cant decide which one i like more.
That one or the one held by the lady in the purple shirt.

Disregarding the pending world record, that one is clearly astounding.

Now hold it a minute, ya:ll
If you're going to be having a Bull contest, I want to get my entry in.

In South Vietnam in 1967 I was taking my "in country" R & R down in Quin Nhon, visiting my Cousin who worked for the Peace Corps and when I got there, he had just finished helping the locals construct an overhead water powered water wheel for processing grain. On about the 3rd day of my visit, we caught the edge of a Typhoon roaring across the South China Sea and before we could stop it, the wind caught that water wheel and started moving it backwards and when the wind finally hit about 140 MPH was running so fast backward that it flooded out three Mountain Valleys and two villages.

Unfortunately the film in my camera got wet so can't submit any pictures.

I'm going to rate this bull at about 550 Points.

What kind of rifle was that you said I was going to win?:D

Packrat

Darn, I re-read the rules and it looks like my animal with the biggest horns isn't going to qualify, since it wasn't got in Wyoming, but will post the picture anyway. Maybe next year! Looks like I lost out in both Bull and Horns. Thought for sure I'd win with the bull, since I won 2nd place in the "Best Liars " contest in Canton, Ohio in 1976 with it.

Dragon Skull.jpg
Click to enlarge

By the way, this Photo is NOT photo Shop enhanced!It is an actual Photo.

Sure a shame I can't enter the contest.

:D

Packrat

My wife says I have waaaaay too much time on my hands. Can't figure out what she's talking about!

Contest is now over here are the last 3 entries

First place in the 3 categories the winners will receive a Remington 870 12 ga
Second Place in the 3 categories is a $50 visa gift card.

remaining prizes will be raffled off to the participants of the contest.
First Place Winners Will Receive a Remington 870 12 ga

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts