• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beyond Belief DVD and How To Shoot Beyond Belief DVDs

I'll give ya $15 for it to have it for a week. when I'm done I'll send it back and you can sell it for whatever you want, and be $15 ahead....come one, you know ya wanna.

Thats a good idea , I would be next to do that.I would pay $15.00 bucks to use that set.

sounds like we have an idea...my ebay feeback is 140 with 100% positive. I will not rip anyone off. I'll paypal ya the $15, and sooner or later you have the whole video paid off, but you still own it. what do ya think?

For $15, put me on the list!!!! I need all the help I can get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not having any trouble selling these videos, so although I'm sure it would help you out, I'm not ready to become an illegal video store. Thanks for the creativity and good luck.

ok, well thanks for responding anyway...how would that be illegal in any way? I have never heard of such a thing.

No offense, but I think he might be interested in selling the forum more than one copy. Business is businesss. I;m almost certain there is nothing illegal about a $15 rental on a video. Might be a bit steep for a one week rental. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif