Beware of Alphex Firearms

I quit using PayPal 10 years ago. They are as polar left as I am right. Some people think boycotting a business isn't proper. Why would you want to patronize a business that is contrary to all you believe in and hold dear. If enough people quit using a service or shopping at a business sooner or later they'll determine their views aren't too popular. The safety of using PayPal is attractive especially in the world of scam artists we live in today, but quit using services that abhor your 2nd amendment rights and moral values.

Dear friends,
Like everyone else, I too am constantly looking for powder.
On Jan 25 I thought I had found a reasonable buy on an 8# keg of StaBall from an internet company named ALPHEX FIREARMS.
So I purchased the powder as per their instructions by using PayPal as my payment source.
As soon as payment was received, guess what, they disappeared. No phone, no email, no text, just gone.
Please pass this along that others won't get ripped off by these crooks.
Thanks,
Mike Mills
Pay Pal should stand behind your purchase.

Dear friends,
On Jan 25 I thought I had found a reasonable buy on an 8# keg of StaBall from an internet company named ALPHEX FIREARMS.
So I purchased the powder as per their instructions by using PayPal as my payment source.
As soon as payment was received, guess what, they disappeared. No phone, no email, no text, just gone.
Thanks,
Mike Mills

Dear friends,
Thanks,
Mike Mills
You should have been able to get money back from PayPal. I couldn't use PayPal for some reason. I wish now that i had paid more attention to that. I ended up using Zelle and lost $291. I decided to mess with them a little this morning. Got on the chat line and asked them when my order would be shipped. They said it had been shipped but the shipped wanted insurance snd hazmat fee. I told them they should known that from the start snd I had ordered and paid in good faith do that was on them. Then I asked which shipper they used. A few seconds later, a msg popped up telling that sales had canceled the chat. One other thing learned is that I found another site called Circoblex in knoxville, TN with an identical website as far as design. I also looked at the addresses for both of these and they are residential houses. Don't try to use either one of these places. Oh yes, they are not listed in the yellow pages for the two citie.