Best scope

OP,

lightbulbEvery time "BEST" along with "IF MONEY IS NOT A FACTOR" on anything never yield what it is originally intended as you can see. lightbulb

It is indeed fun! :):Dgun)

Keep it simple and real and you'll get more out it, i.e., budget/price range, application (target or hunting or both), SFP vs FFP, magnification range, etc ...

Cheers!

Has anyone had a chance to use the new Vortex Golden Eagle

That might be the best for.some

Has anyone had a chance to use the new Vortex Golden Eagle

That might be the best for.some

Not yet, but I have a 25% off coupon on Vortex to be used at Euro optics and plan on buying one. I frequent 6br and like what I've read. Next weekend I'll have a chance to get behind one. The NF BR will then go up for sale.

Not yet, but I have a 25% off coupon on Vortex to be used at Euro optics and plan on buying one. I frequent 6br and like what I've read. Next weekend I'll have a chance to get behind one. The NF BR will then go up for sale.

I have built a savage benchrest switchbarrel. Right now I have 6br and 6.5 creedmoor barrels. This is the scope I have picked for it. Doesn't seem anyone has the ERC-1 reticle in Stock.

24X just isn't enough

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.