Best Reloading Manual And Why?

Hello,

I have been reloading for well over 30 years and I have about 20 or more loading manuals, But the newest one I had until last year was the Speer #13, Anyway I just bought last years Hornady manual but I would like to buy another one or two, I would like to hear from you guy's which manual is the best choice and why you think so? Thanks HK

Also, The reason I have manuals that I keep dating back to the 60's, Is because I mess with a lot of obsolete calibers that are no longer published, So hang on to those old manuals, Don't throw them away there's a lot of good info in them.
Pet Loads volume one and two by Ken Waters

Online, LoadData.com, Ammo guide.com, here in the reloading forum, or at 24hr CF,

There is no reason to ever buy a manual, to many people forced out of their norms by shortages found a better way to skin a cat.

I've wasted too much money on manuals, when it's readily available for the asking, here or the manufacturers. It might take a day or two, but it will be up to date and not something that is outdated or superceded ad soon as the ink dries.
Not to be 'chicken little' here, but I'll always have a backup hard copy of several manual…for SHTF and stuff

I have hard copies of Hornady, Lee, Lyman, Sierra and Speer manuals. I use the Hornady, Sierra and Speer the most. I want to check out the new Lyman to see if it's worth upgrading. Lyman is great for handgun loading. I also consult the Hodgdon and Nosler data online and have the Western Powders manual downloaded on my phone.