Best Powder Dispenser For The Money

I love my v4. And, while it overall doesn't give you any major difference on the end result over the v3, it does so happen to have some design changes that do indeed add some improvements. An all in one design without a separate trickler and being able to run 3 unmodified wind shields in nice. The double tube design means it can run any powder without any issues of getting caught up on any kernels. It's very easy to dump powder back into the container too when you're done. There's only one hopper to keep filled and pour out when you're done, which also reduces the footprint on your bench.

The main reason Adam MacDonald changed from the original design though was so he'd be able to keep up with the demand. He can make this version easier and cheaper, plus quicker, and without part availability issues (it has less parts overall).

You're also getting peace of mind with it, and both the dispenser and scale (balance) are extremely reliable. It's worth putting down a deposit and saving up for it. The autotrickler and Giruad bench trimmer are two of the best pieces of equipment on my reloading bench that would be extremely hard for me to part with.

I know it's not what you were asking about, but figured with many others posting about it, I'd post my thoughts as well, whatever it's worth.

F48B7A51-6F64-48D1-ABB1-3287BB0D3A05.jpeg

I love my v4. And, while it overall doesn't give you any major difference on the end result over the v3, it does so happen to have some design changes that do indeed add some improvements. An all in one design without a separate trickler and being able to run 3 unmodified wind shields in nice. The double tube design means it can run any powder without any issues of getting caught up on any kernels. It's very easy to dump powder back into the container too when you're done. There's only one hopper to keep filled and pour out when you're done, which also reduces the footprint on your bench.

The main reason Adam MacDonald changed from the original design though was so he'd be able to keep up with the demand. He can make this version easier and cheaper, plus quicker, and without part availability issues (it has less parts overall).

You're also getting peace of mind with it, and both the dispenser and scale (balance) are extremely reliable. It's worth putting down a deposit and saving up for it. The autotrickler and Giruad bench trimmer are two of the best pieces of equipment on my reloading bench that would be extremely hard for me to part with.

I know it's not what you were asking about, but figured with many others posting about it, I'd post my thoughts as well, whatever it's worth.

View attachment 380131
I found the web site for the dispenser where do you find the scales and what ever you need to make it work.

I found the web site for the dispenser where do you find the scales and what ever you need to make it work.
I got mine from Old Will Knott. I called them and actually talked them into a better price. I suggest doing the same. They're a great company.

Current price is $624.50

The Autotrickler comes with the instructions on how to set the scale up to work with it. It's very easy and straight forward.

Also, you can get everything from CE Products and they'll setup the scale for you. And you put down a $50 deposit and pay the rest when it ships. They have the same lead times as if you ordered the autothrow direct.

I use an RCBS Chargemaster as well and a separate RCBS Digital scale to verify each load. I have to get two identicle measurements or back in the hopper it goes. It takes a little more time to load but I like loading and i think it keeps my loads very consistent. Any one had any experience with the new RCBS Matchmaster?

I was in your same boat last week. After doing extensive research on the net, reading many reviews and and following many forum discussions, I ordered the RCBS Chargemaster Link. I was able to get it on a one day only sale for $249 from B*****lls. If your looking for the best money can buy, then get the fx120i Autotrickker V4, it is the "gold standard", I just couldn't justify the 1K cost. From my research it came down to the RCBS Chargemaster Link or the Chargemaster Supreme. With the sale price on the Link, it was the best bang for the buck. It arrives today, so I will let you know how it goes.
Nuts! I just paid $300 for mine😩