Best Place to Order a Cooper

Gunslinger1

If you have a dealer you like to deal with at a good price please let me know as I looking to order a new rifle.

I have used the search and cannot find any information on Cooper Dealers that are good to work with.

My typical go to guy when I order a new gun does not handle Cooper Rifles.

Thanks

Hendershots, Hagerstown MD
Or First Stop, SD. Whittaker's, Louisville KY has also been helpful and their prices are reasonable, as are the other two. Some newer dealers seem to be hitting the "gouge" button when they put prices on Coopers.

If you have a dealer you like to deal with at a good price please let me know as I looking to order a new rifle.

I have used the search and cannot find any information on Cooper Dealers that are good to work with.

My typical go to guy when I order a new gun does not handle Cooper Rifles.

Thanks

I know it's a little bit of a drive from Rolla but Shooters in Cape Girardeau is a Cooper dealer. I've bought quite a bit of reloading supplies and a few other things from them. I've never bought any guns from them, however. They usually have a few in stock, but I have no idea what calibers they would be.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.