Best LRH optic for 6-700$ max

floyd

Hi guys, I am looking to buy two scopes, between 4.5-14 or 6.5-20 in mag, prefer a non magnifying reticle, and prefer mildot. Who can give me some recommendations please. I have heard good things about the zeiss conquest line, any others I should think about???

Floyd,

you said 6to 7 max but not what the least you wanted to spend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Depending on your rig you may be way ahead to consider the new Nikon 4.5x14 with side parallax adjustment. It has features that scopes costing hundreds more are required to rival. Such as finger adjustable turrets and rotation counters , They also track better than the lower lines of better known scopes . Shoot a email to Jerry Teo ( this site ) He has wrung this scope out and has muc good to say . I also have bought several for my family and we astounded by the low light performance and the other features I' ve already mentioned .

Oh yeah, I think it can be had for around 279.00 or so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hope this helps , Jim

Jimm I also have one of these scopes and have abused it a little more than I wanted to. So far it's perfect!
Great tracking, nice audible and felt clicks, Very nice glass for the buck and smooth operation.
If interested Jon at the opticzone.com had the best price around.

Now to the original question. 6-$700 dollar range? I would say Zeiss Conquest line( don't own one but hear very good things about em ) Burris Euro Diamond ( 4-$500 ) and Black Diamond lines 6-$800( have a Black Diamond and Love it ) Nikon's , and Leupy's of course in no particular order.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.