Best Longrange video yet

That You tube is full of clips from videogames claming to be long range shooting. It looks like it could be a cool game though.

That video clip was copied from "Call of Duty 4" on the XBox360. It is an awesome game. In that part of the game you get to be the gunner in an AC-130, it is really fun!

I especially like the graphics when you are crawling on your belly in your ghillie suite with your sniper rifle in the tall grass, trying to make it through the on coming tanks and ground personnel. It looks cool when you catch up to the sergeant and can see his boots on the ground in front of you. A little bit after that you have to crawl under a bunch of trucks to make it the other side of the court yard. Then the trucks start moving above you. I haven't made up my mind which weapon I like the best yet, they are all cool and have there usefulness. gun)

Halo3 has a cool sniper rifle and scope too, too bad they haven't included bullet trajectories and wind to make a bit more realistic.

Sometimes it is good to have young boys to buy toys for.

Too bad I will never be able to afford a high def TV with this dang rifle habit, the game is even better in 1080p …

That video clip was copied from "Call of Duty 4" on the XBox360. It is an awesome game. In that part of the game you get to be the gunner in an AC-130, it is really fun!

I especially like the graphics when you are crawling on your belly in your ghillie suite with your sniper rifle in the tall grass, trying to make it through the on coming tanks and ground personnel. It looks cool when you catch up to the sergeant and can see his boots on the ground in front of you. A little bit after that you have to crawl under a bunch of trucks to make it the other side of the court yard. Then the trucks start moving above you. I haven't made up my mind which weapon I like the best yet, they are all cool and have there usefulness. gun)

Halo3 has a cool sniper rifle and scope too, too bad they haven't included bullet trajectories and wind to make a bit more realistic.

Sometimes it is good to have young boys to buy toys for.

Too bad I will never be able to afford a high def TV with this dang rifle habit, the game is even better in 1080p …

Just goes to show how easy it is to get taken in by things floating around the www.

Hey man, it happens. If you think that's bad, just surf around you tube for a while. I was amaized at how many people were showing videos of them making sniper shots on people at 800 yards, 1400 yards, 1500 yards.... only to show a clip from a video game of the kid making the shot. At least this one took a little while to tell if it was a video game -- and more importantly --- you didn't try to pass it off that you made the shot yourself.

There are some pretty amaizing shot clips on the site too,

talk to ya later, mark

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.