Best deer lodge in MS or AL?

The Oregonian

I am trying to put a trip together for this season. Have looked at Giles Island but they are booked.

Have also looked at white oak creek in Alabama and that may work out. Have heard good things about Ka-Po in alabama but not much first hand account info.

Anyone have any thoughts on places to go? Not too concerned about price if the place is right.

Thx

Tom

In my opinion your heading in the wrong direction . If you have large amounts of cash to drop on a hunt in Al , then I would consider Colorado or montana and go after some great tasting Elk meat with a rack that you could fit two Alabama bucks in.:) I have hunted Alabam for years and when we went to colorado for the first time it was like going on a deep sea fishing trip compared to fishing in the Alabama river. Just my .02 you may have a wall full of Elk , if thats the case then you may be dissapointed after the Alabama hunt. Good luck with your hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.