best ballistic software that can be adjusted

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by casilva43, Jun 19, 2013.

1. casilva43

casilva43 Well-Known Member

What is the best ballistic software that can be adjusted? I am going to buy a ppc del axim since I do not have an Iphone or I-pad. I guess the software will have to be small enough to fit on an sd card? Suggestions on this type of setup for hunting? Or should I try to order a custom turret through leupold?

I don't have an I-phone or a smart phone. i would rather use a ppc so I can carry a backup battery for long hunts away from electricity. Are there any that will work with a ppc or do i need to invest in a smart phone or i-phone?

2. bayedup7

bayedup7 Well-Known Member

I use nightforces xbal on a pocket pc works great when validated but for extreme long range shots I think shooter or bullet flight are better never tried any others but they calculate more stuff like corialis that has a big effect at longer distances (over 1000 yards).

3. TX mountain hunter

TX mountain hunter Well-Known Member

Check out the Kestrel with Horus systems. Supposedly the best all in 1 weather system and ballistics program.