Best 10x42 for eye glass wearers

Alaska_Seth

I am looking for a pair of 10x42s probably without a rangefinder, but I am torn. I am not convinced that I want both items together (especially when working long range).

I am legally blind without glasses, I have 20-400 vision in one eye and 20-450 in the other. My glasses look like Coke bottle bases. When I take my glasses off I can't focus on anything beyond 14 inches away from my face. Kind of a nice thing to do when cleavage-city comes down the hall at work to talk to me, I can take my glasses off and not be distracted.

Anyway, I have a $3500 budget. I have sources for pretty good discounts on Swarovski, Zeiss, Meopta, Blaser, Vortex and Leupold.

What do you reckon is the best bino with good eye releif for someone who is as blind as me?

I own the following 2nd Gen Vortex Viper 8x42, 8x56 Minox, 15x56 Vortex (not the Kaibab the cheap one), 10x50 Pentax roof prisms, and 10x50 Bushnell Legends.

The 2nd Gen Vortex Viper (with two hinges instead of one) and the Minox are the easiest for me to use, but when I compare them to a pair of Swaros in Cabelas they are outclassed.

IMO it would be the Leica Noctivid, Leica Ultravid HD Plus, Swarovski EL & SLC, Zeiss Victory SF and Kowa Genesis, however, you really need to look through these as your's is a special situation.
It would be our pleasure to discuss this with you but you really need "eyes on" for this

Thanks Doug,

I'll try to get into Cabelas and get "eyes on" all 3.

I have never seen a Kowa for sale anywhere, and I live 3500 miles away from Long Island, so I am going to have to discount that one.

We do have an as new Demo Leica Noctivid 8x42 Binocular #40384 reduced from $2,699.00 to only $1,899.99
SCHOTT HT Glass and 12 Lens Elements
P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated
HighLux and AquaDura Optical Coatings
Wide 62° Apparent Angle of View
Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
Dual-Hinge, Open-Bridge Configuration
Magnesium Alloy Chassis
Large Center Focusing Knob

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.