berger not responding to email request anyone else?

thethirdpig

I have sent two emails to berger for load data. I have waited for two weeks after each request but have yet to get a response. Anyone else have any problems? It makes me question their customer appreciation/attitudes.

I also have had no reply. The last request for data was an email reply to one they sent me, so it shouldn't have gone to a spam folder. I guess I'll try again.

I have sent two emails to berger for load data. I have waited for two weeks after each request but have yet to get a response. Anyone else have any problems? It makes me question their customer appreciation/attitudes.

If you sent the request to [email protected], Walt prides himself on responding quickly to requests. We believe that he is having problems with his email as this is not the first report of a no response. Please send your original email directly to me and I will have make sure you get a reply today.

[email protected]

Regards,
Eric

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.